You've reached the website of η (eta), a person who programs stuff. And, also, writes stuff (usually about programming). The editors of this website would like to advise readers to stay away from non-programming related utterances, by the way.
Readers should also note that η, although described as a programmer and writer, only rarely partakes in either activity, as evidenced by the dates provided next to all information below. (However, the dates are at least formatted with ISO 8601.)
Anyhow. Below, you should find various lists, which will attempt to describe me and my activities - a method that should prove more efficient than reading this rather obfuscated introductory paragraph.
- osm-signal - An experimental project to work out level crossing opening times, using Network Rail's open data. [last updated c. 2018-01-17]
- Glitch in the Matrix - A series of matrix.org bindings for Rust. [last updated c. 2017-12-01]
- SQA - An audio application for live theatre productions, written in Rust. [last updated c. 2017-11-18]
- devilish-d20 - A Matrix chatbot to play D&D. (Hacky, but kind of works...) [last updated c. 2017-04-07]
- inebriated - A Markov chains chatbot, implemented in many different languages. [last updated c. 2016-02-27]
- Ultimate Wolfgame - (old, abandoned) An implementation of the popular party game Werewolf. [last updated c. 2015-11-14]
- capybara - (old, abandoned) A small program to display a desktop toolbar, written in C. [last updated c. 2015-08-03]
- [also see github]
- I'm an avid Rustacean (i.e. user of the Rust programming language), and program mainly in that.
- I also know a fair amount of C, although this has likely deteriorated given disuse.
- Web design, I guess? I mean, I know enough to get by, although I wouldn't exactly call this website a masterpiece. (It also is just a heavily modified version of the jekyll templates...)
- At least this iteration of the website doesn't use 3 different external libraries, like the previous one did.